Usually the simplest solution is to acquire a wireless router for use with AV1 (eg. in the classroom). Often a stock wireless router can be plugged into the wall in the classroom and be configured securely with WPA2 Personal and a password that is only used by the AV1 user.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect AV1 to Wifi?
- How do I switch from using Wifi to 4G on AV1?
- Which wireless standards does AV1 support?
- Which ports must be open for AV1 to access the Wifi network?
- I want to connect AV1 to a network that uses a captive portal, what should I do?
- Which network security mechanisms does AV1 support?
- Do NAT/Firewall affect the use of AV1?
- What do we do if our network isn’t supported?