If you connect AV1 to a Wifi network and the video quality is still poor, it might be because of the network’s safety settings. School networks and other public networks are often protected by e.g. captive portals. Please contact your responsible IT department, and they can approve AV1 for the network. All they have to do is to white label AV1’s MAC address.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect AV1 to Wifi?
- What is the min. required access to the internet needed for AV1?
- The Wifi network is locked, what should I do?
- Which wireless standards does AV1 support?
- Which network security mechanisms does AV1 support?
- Do NAT/Firewall affects the use of AV1?
- What do we do if our network isn’t supported?