AV1 supports most wireless routers that are in use today. It specifically supports 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz). AV1 does not support networks that only operate at 5GHz, or solely on the 802.11ac standard.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect AV1 to Wifi?
- What is the min. required access to the internet needed for AV1?
- The Wifi network is locked, what should I do?
- Which wireless standards does AV1 support?
- Which network security mechanisms does AV1 support?
- Do NAT/Firewall affects the use of AV1?
- What do we do if our network isn’t supported?