AV1 supports open networks, and networks protected by WEP / WPA / WPA2 Personal / Enterprise. Specifically it supports WPA Enterprise 802.1x (PEAP). Networks that require http-proxy or firewalls that block all ports out of the network are not supported.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect AV1 to Wifi?
- What is the min. required access to the internet needed for AV1?
- The Wifi network is locked, what should I do?
- Which wireless standards does AV1 support?
- Which network security mechanisms does AV1 support?
- Do NAT/Firewall affects the use of AV1?
- What do we do if our network isn’t supported?