AV1 supports open networks, and networks protected by WEP / WPA / WPA2 Personal / Enterprise. Specifically it supports WPA Enterprise 802.1x (PEAP). Networks that require http-proxy or firewalls that block all ports out of the network are not supported.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect AV1 to Wifi?
- How do I switch from using Wifi to 4G on AV1?
- Which wireless standards does AV1 support?
- Which ports must be open for AV1 to access the Wifi network?
- I want to connect AV1 to a network that uses a captive portal, what should I do?
- Which network security mechanisms does AV1 support?
- Do NAT/Firewall affect the use of AV1?
- What do we do if our network isn’t supported?