Administrators and user roles
User roles on KOMP
There are two user roles on KOMP.
The family member who installs KOMP will automatically be assigned as the first administrator.
- delete other family member's content and edit duration
- remove their access to KOMP
- add and remove other administrators
- restrict access to features in the app
- delete and edit their own content
- invite new family members (if not disabled by an admin)
- change settings on the KOMP (if not disabled by an admin)
Add or remove an administrator
You can add as many administrators as you want.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Users
- Click Add new/remove administrator
- Use the switch to give or revoke administrator access
The user you add will receive a notification that they have been added or removed as an administrator
As an admin, you can limit the use of some features in the app to admin only. These settings are named "Admin controls" in the settings part of the KOMP app.
If there is only one administrator
You cannot remove your administrator access or remove your access to KOMP if you are the only administrator.
Therefore, you must first select another family member who can be an administrator before you remove your own access.