What is a group manager?
Group managers are like a super user within a group. They could be the head of a department or a team leader,
A group can have one or many group managers.
A group manager can:
- Administer permissions for staff members in their group
- Create sub groups
- Edit content created by other staff members in their group
- Reset a Komp
How to set a group manager
- Go to the group where you want to set a group manager
- Click Add under the section Group Managers
- Find the staff member you want to set as a group manager and click Save