Make KOMP unit ready for a new user
Once in a while it will be necessary to delete all or part of the content and settings on a given KOMP. An example is if KOMP is to be moved from one user to another. You can easily solve this in KOMP Manage.
- Press KOMPs
- Select the KOMP you want to change
- Scroll down to Other options
- Press Reset this KOMP
- By default Prepare for new user check box will be checked. If you want to delete all content and settings to make KOMP ready for a new user, press the blue START button.
- You can uncheck the Prepare for new user and mark Family content instead. This will remove family members / relatives´ access to KOMP as well as photos and messages sent to KOMP. This will also generate a new keyword that can be shared with someone who will connect to KOMP via the Family app.
- You can also uncheck Prepare for new user and mark Device settings. This will reset all settings (name, time zone, language, etc.) on the given KOMP.
- The first family member to connect to the KOMP can invite the rest of the family after they have entered their keyword and created their profile in the KOMP-app