How do I set up KOMP?
If you are the first one to set up KOMP, please follow the steps below.
- Place KOMP on a stable surface within reach and at eye height of the user.
- Plug the power cable (3) into the power outlet and the power cable into KOMP
- Download KOMP from App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and press Create user
- You will be prompted to add a keyword. The keyword will be displayed on the screen after KOMP has been switched on.
- Give the KOMP a nickname and create your own personal profile
- If you purchased a 4G internet subscription with us, go to step 8.If you are using another internet provider, please add WiFi now by tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner > Internet > Add WiFi. Choose the right network in the list and fill in the password. Press Connect.
- Invite new family members by tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner > Users > Invite others.
Users are invited by phone number, as they will receive a unique personal keyword so they can connect to KOMP. This keyword is for one-time use and linked to the phone number, so it can't be used to invite multiple people.
- Once connected, ensure the KOMP is left plugged in overnight to allow any automatic software updates to complete.