How do I add an AV1 to my AV1 Assistant app?
If you are the first to register as an AV1 assistant you can use the keyword provided in the box and/or via email, but only if this keyword hasn't been used in the AV1 app yet. If the keyword has been used before, or if there is already another assistant registered, you can be added via the AV1 app or the registered assistant can invite you.
I am the first to register as an assistant
- From the Home tab of the AV1 Assistant App, tap the Add AV1-icon in the top right corner
- Enter the keyword.
You can use the keyword provided in the box and/or via email, but only if this keyword hasn't been used in the AV1 app yet. If the keyword has already been used, you can add an assistant via the AV1 app by following the steps underneath. Please make sure you have created a profile in the AV1 Assistant app first.
- In the AV1 app, tap on Settings → Add an Assistant
- Type in the Assistant's phone number. Please check that it matches the number on the profile.
- Confirm that the name and the role matches the assistant and press Next. The AV1 is now added to the Assistant app.
- You can now reopen the AV1 Assistant app, where the AV1 should appear. If it doesn't, try restarting the app.
- In the AV1 Assistant app you can add a nickname to the AV1 to make it easier to recognise. This could e.g. be the name of the person using the robot. The nickname is only visible for you. If you want to do this later, you can find it under Settings → Edit name.
I want to be invited by a registered assistant
Please ask the existing assistant to follow these steps:
- From Settings, tap Assistants
- Tap the button labelled Add an Assistant
- Enter the phone number registered on the assistant's profile and tap Next
- Confirm that it’s the intended assistant by verifying the first name and role
- The assistant will receive a notification that an AV1 has been added.
If the AV1 does not appear after opening the AV1 Assistant app, restart the app.